NSSF Go Web
The fast and convenient way to save and watch your money grow, from anywhere at any time! NSSFGo Web is an alternative to our mobile app which enables you to do everything available on the app via a website experience on your laptop or desktop computer.
Access NSSFGo Web here: https://nssfgo.app
NSSF GO Mobile App
Available on Google Play and App Store, the NSSFGo app is your mobile gateway to managing your NSSF account and keeping track of your savings in the palm of your hands.
With NSSFGo, you can access your e-Statement and monitor your transactions at NSSF. The app is simple to use and provides you a convenient, easy and safe way to contact us or stay up to date with the latest.
- Fast and easy login with only your registered phone number or email address
- View your NSSF e-statement to keep track of your contributions and interest
- Enrol for voluntary saving for existing members
- Make mobile money payments or credit/debit card contributions
- Update your personal information
- Add Dependants (Spouse and Children)
- Submit and track your benefits application progress until you are paid
- View your salary analysis to show your growth rate
- View your employment history
- View your NSSF Profile
- Locate all the NSSF branches in your close proximity.
- Project and view your future NSSF balances based on different interest rates and periods.
- View all NSSF social media feeds
- View new NSSF news articles and updates
- Call NSSF helpline numbers directly
- Stay updated on the latest news and services with in-app notifications
Another offline way get in touch with us is through our toll-free line 0800286773. If you have any general inquiries, simply call the helpline with your registered phone number and select a language option between English and Luganda. You can then decide to use our interactive voice response service for self-help or select option 5 to speak to an agent in case you cannot find what you’re looking for.
If you don’t own a smartphone, in an area without an internet connection or you simply prefer a non-internet option to manage your account, our USSD service comes in handy! Dial *254# on your smartphone or feature phone to access the following NSSF services without incurring any cost on data or airtime.
Through this channel, you can make contributions, check balance, request for a mini statement and benefits claim status. Remember to use your registered phone number to dial the code.