Welcome to the NSSF E-statement feature. In our continued effort to serve NSSF members better, we have enhanced the e-statement feature to make it more user-friendly, quicker and easier and to access your e-statement online.
»Login »How to Get your e-statement »Lost password
Welcome to the NSSF pre-registration feature. Please note that only non-registered members are to use this feature.
»Employee pre-registration »Employer pre-registration
Welcome to the NSSF customer query feature. In our continued effort to serve NSSF members better, we have enhanced the e-statement feature to make it more user-friendly, quicker and easier and to access your e-statement online.
»Statement update »General Feedback »Report Fraud
»Report a defaulting employer »Benefits follow up
Report a defaulting employer×
Benefits follow up×
The NSSF covers all employers who have 5 or more employees between 16 and 55 years of age, with the exception of employees under the Government Pensions Act. The NSSF Act requires a registered employer is required to pay contributions to the Fund for his\her employees every month during which he/she pays salaries.
The NSSF Act also provides for voluntary membership for employers with less than 5 employees.…[read more]
NSSF collects members' contributions and invests them judiciously, and pays commensurate benefits to qualifying members. The money collected is maintained on individual member accounts, invested and earns an annual interest depending on our return on investments.
NSSF's Investment Policy provides for clear guidelines on investments. The Board and Management are mandated by the NSSF Act to invest the money on behalf of the NSSF members. Currently, NSSF has various investment interests in real estate, equities, and fixed income. The benefit for the member is that the member is assured of secure retirement.…[read more]
NSSF administers and pays qualified contributing persons the following benefits;
- Plot 1 Pilkington Road,
Workers House, 14th Floor
- P.O Box 7140, Kampala, Uganda
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +256 417 331755
- Toll free: 0800 286 773
- Website: www.nssfug.org
Let's keep in touch
How to get your e-statement
Welcome to the NSSF E-statement feature. In our continued effort to serve NSSF members better, we have enhanced the e-statement feature to make it more user-friendly, quicker and easier and to access your e-statement online. Please follow the steps below to access your e-statement.
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a password. please send the following details:
- NSSF Number (13 digits)
- Your full names (please ensure you provide the name you registered with NSSF)
- Your date of birth
- Father's full names
- Mother's full names
- Your employer (at the time you registered with NSSF)
- A password will be sent to your e-mail address within 24 hours
- Open the NSSF website www.nssfug.org
- Fill in your NSSF number and your password on the e-statement feature on the left-hand side of the screen and log in
- View e-statement
Have you forgotten your password?
- Follow the steps above
Do you wish to change your password?
- When viewing your e-statement, click change password
- Fill in your NSSF number and new password
- Confirm new password and submit
- View statement
You can view your e-statement through the following options:
OPTION 1- Instant access to your statement
- Send email to NSSF Mail Statement <email@example.com>
- In the subject line, type: Statement
- In the message body, type your valid NSSF number which shall be tagged to your email address
- Send email
- An instant statement will be generated.
Please Note: The email address you use must be the most up to date email address record we have.
OPTION 2 – Access your statement balance via SMS
- Send the word “NSSF” to 6773 and follow instructions.
- Type NSSF< leave space> NSSF No < leave space> Date of Birth Full Names and send to 6773.
- You will receive a PIN (after we have validated our data)
- Type Bal, your new PIN” and send to 6773
- View your statement balance
Please Note: This is a one-time request for a PIN, but you can thereafter change the PIN to a preferred private number.
Do you have any queries about your e-statement? Call us on our TOLL FREE line 0800 286773. You can also send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit any nearest NSSF Office.
We shall respond to your queries within 12 hours.